Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Happy Chinese New Year!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

The Chinese New Year of Boar is coming and today is the New Year Eve (of the current Year of Dog).

May I convey my best wishes to all of you here and "Kung Hei Fat Choy" (Wish You Earn Much Money) in the coming new year!

The Narcissus is one of the lucky flowers of the Chinese New Year. This year, and for the first time, I attempted to plant it myself from scratch instead of buying the grown one from the flower market.

Actually, I learnt the method from a Yahoo Chinese Blog for how to do it and I think my this small "project" has been successful :-)

Last but not least, one of my new year wishes is still the hope for a true 10MP DSLR performer from Pentax! Last year, I think the true performer is actually the K100D.

Okay, I guess my Blog will not be updated until the PMA (starting from 26/2 for 3 days as usual?). In Chinese traditional wording: 歲晚收爐,初九啟市! (Closed during the New Year and will be re-opened on the 9th day of the New Year, i.e., 26/2)

[Picture Info]: K100D + FA 43 Limited @f/8, 1.5s, ISO 200, mounted on tripod, SR off; shot taken under diffused daylight indoor today ( today's weather is cloudy and misty :-( )