Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: (Alexa) Traffic Ranking of Pentax-Theme Websites (As at Today)

Thursday, November 04, 2010

(Alexa) Traffic Ranking of Pentax-Theme Websites (As at Today)

Below is a snapshot of the traffic ranking according to the Alexa Web Statistics Service, for all those Pentax-theme and related websites (forums excluded), for whether they are official or not, commercial or neither, for the data that have been checked at the time of writing this post, today:-

Rank
Site
Official?
Commercial?
40,936
Pentax Japan Home
Yes
Yes
107,510
Pentax Imaging
Yes
Yes
221,076
Pentax Global Page
Yes
Yes
253,503
My Blog (Where You're Now!)
No!
No!
269,180
K Rumors
No
Partial (There are Ads!)
310,290
Hin's Tech Corner
No
Partial
317,053
Pentax UK
Yes
Yes
407,527
No
No (Although Donations are Accepted)
715,761
Pentax DSLRs Blog
Almost
Yes
891,047
Falk Lumo's Blog
No
Partial
1,172,264
Ned Bunnel's Blog
Yes
Yes (Virtually It Is!)
3,688,439
Asahi Optical Historical Club (AOHC)
No
No!

Well, btw and after all, sometimes I just wonder, as some of my "enemies" often said, if that I am really so "bored" and "had nothing better to do" myself, for maintaining a website and write consistently and so hard but indeed without any money to earn nor any real benefit to gain! :-D Stupid Me!! >:-[ ;->

This time I've checked, and the last time I checked, the only other Pentax website which is non-commercial and had no money to earn is just the AOHC (or maybe also Bojidar's K-mount Page as well). So, despite the low ranking and popularity of the AOHC by now, I've still opted to include it in the list also. The Pentax enthusiasm and a pure heart on a hobby without thinking of making some or more money is the best sentiment that I have always been admiring and appreciating! :-)