Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: When "Limited" is Not Limited Anymore..

Friday, March 02, 2012

When "Limited" is Not Limited Anymore..



http://www.pentaximaging.com/dslr/K-5_Silver_Special_Edition

The once was "K-5 Silver Limited" now has been reproduced again and been changed to "K-5 Silver Special" in *name*! I hope not Pentax breaches their promise, the K-5 Silver Limited was meant to be in 1,500 units only worldwide! >:-( Still, I know that some boys will yet argue that it was Hoya, but not now Ricoh!

Btw, it is sold at US$1,600 as a kit set for pre-order. Expensive or not, if I knew that Pentax would re-produce it, I would not have bought my K-5 Black a bit earlier and probably would wait for this.


Previous Related:-

Dust Accumulates Inside the LCD of K-5 Silver

Silver K-5 and DA Limited Lenses Announced