Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: De-crippling the K-mount - An Upkeeping Petition at the Pentax Forums

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

De-crippling the K-mount - An Upkeeping Petition at the Pentax Forums

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/200075-pentax-ricoh-de-cripple-k-mount-petition.html

Two hundred and something Pentaxians have signed. But I bet the proposition will NOT be entertained as Pentax has never listened nor made any response of course. So, it's just a waste of time, frankly! >:-(

In fact, I have requested this for years now. I think I do have a stronger/louder voice already than an average typical individual Pentaxian, don't I? :-)


Related:-

Ten Things that I Want Ricoh to Do for Pentax

My Idea of a K1000D

1,000 Signatures of the Pentax SDM Petition Online!